View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:19 AM   #18
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
Low impedance (fat) injectors are the ones you don't want.. because you can't use the high impedance )skinny) 310cc ones that come with the kit, and need to buy low impedance 320cc injectors from RC Engineering.

But I had no idea the 1999 Alero had the smaller starter, so you're good there.

Tuning and injectors will be the problem, and the 2 bar MAP sensor doesn't work with the stock PCM so you'll have to try a 2000 PCM and get that reflashed, or custom tune it.

my bad. we already have the right injectors. i get confused on the high or low but i know i ohmed mine out and it was the same as 2000.