View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #16
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Still slow progress even in October. Currently relocating my ignition coils to allow space for my giant AEM air filter, and will have a local shop fabricate the pipe for me early November. For once I'll actually have a real intake.

That same local shop is going to try to re-fit the turbo to manifold, but I am not optimistic on it. Everything being so tight back there and v-banded makes it hard to fix misalignment.

Then I'll continue to save what little money I can to afford the radiator (likely $1200) and install that, and it should be ready for tuning, and hopefully not break anything lol.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote