View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Vella's Alero
GL Member

Vella's Alero is on a distinguished road
Lights flashing on Cluster

Well, I was driving yesterday when all of a sudden my Low Tire Pressure, ABS, and brakes lights all came on. They stayed solid for a bit but then they started turning on and off randomly. I checked my tire pressure and brake fluid and they are all fine. I also unhooked the battery overnight to see if maybe a setting got stuck or something but nothing worked. I tried resetting the tire pressure light but it just came back on. I have no clue as to what could be happening to the car.

My first thought was the hub assemblies but I changed them 2 months ago under their warranty. I am completely stumped as to what it could be so any help would be appreciated.

As a side note, it looks like I'm DJing a party with strobe lights when I put music on though!

OWN - 1996 Rover 414 - replaced engine with a 1.7TD Isuzu lump and gearbox, Uprated brakes, Custom seats and interior trim, MG ZS 11 spoke wheels, Custom bodywork, Custom LED taillamps, Custom gauge surround to hold 2 52mm gauges (filled with boost and oil pressure gauge)
Vella's Alero is offline   Reply With Quote