View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #18
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacollins View Post
Hey, I know this thread is kinda dead, but my car is now doing very similar thing. I turn the key and let the fuel pump kick in and pump up to the engine, then try to start it and it sounds like the fuel pump pumps fuel in squirts but the car just cranks and doesn't start. The engine being the 3.4 sequential fuel injection by what I've read it puts fuel into a cylinder and fires on that same cylinder and moves to the next, so is this an ignition problem or what. Someone help me if you can, it will be greatly appreciated.

Not enough details. How many miles, is the check engine light on (any coded stored?) fuel pressure reading? You need fuel, air, and timing for an engine to start. What are u missing.