View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 09:10 PM   #355
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
The plan is to get some exterior video/audio of me going around some mountain bends next weekened, but I also want to get some in-car POV high throttle stuff to show it off. Gotta get that wideband fixed - although it's running off the tune okay, I like being able to monitor things and I'm sure it's better for the ECU to get a live feed of real AFR in case of issues.

Gonna look at it more on Sunday, if I can't figure it out, the shop said I could swing by and their electrical guru I'm sure will figure it out immediately.

For AWD, I just have to figure out what main parts I need, 3D scan the transmission and the engine and design the adapter plate (I'm sure it has to be damn perfect so the input shaft is perfectly centered with the crank) and hope that someone can either make a custom input shaft setup that's the right splines and length for me to use the usual clutch setups, or do my best to convince Centerforce to make me something that will work in this LD9 engine/Honda transmission setup lol.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote