Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #66
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03glgold View Post
Actually while you are responding like a total douche because people commented negatively to your car, scots car is pretty accurate. It is a 2.4l and I know at least the suspension and wheels are off of one of the OSV prototypes before it got crushed. Last I knew his interior was being redone and such, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is accurate. I don't know if he is going to make the drivetrain fully match or not. As far as the cowl hood goes, it looks pretty good with the kit and you can be damn sure that if they hadn't announced that they were pulling the plug on oldsmobile before they started production and the hoods had been readily available that it would have been a pretty common change.

Yeah, but as usual the first main perpetrator of douchery in the topic was this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
i bet if you took a big hot wet drippin steamer on your hood everyone would think it looks great
heres the thing it might make you car look better
give it shot why not
looks good