View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #99
lvemy3100
GX Member

lvemy3100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingandrunning View Post
Damn, sucks this never went through just like the turbo manifolds.

nothing like it... turbo headers we all got screwed because S&S screwed every one of their resellers and all those in the group buy by closing up shop and stealing everyone's money and then I had to pay everyone back that was in on the GB. In this case those who claimed to have wanted in screwed themselves and everyone else by not paying up.

2 different scenarios completely and had everyone paid up we would be safe still knowing that Eibach was making not only the bars but the bushings and end links.. this would have meant OEM style rear links with urethane bushings as well as the obvious larger sway bars being available for years to come but instead those who didnt pay up screwed us all.

the only consistent thing I see here is that I keep getting screwed by trying to get more parts made for the community.. guess we all know what I wont be doing in the near future aside from the Procharger kit already in progress.