View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #30
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
he is gonna have to paint part of it, with the damage the way it is.......

how much did you pay?

and BTW the corners could have gotten messed up like that from a really sloppy test fit...

That's what I figured paint wise... I know the corners have to be fixed, so I figured I would get it painted at the same time, seeing as finding the exact match for the fiberglass/carbon fiber would be almost impossible without huge expenses...

As for the price... would you believe I only paid $200? I hate to admit it, but this is why I backed out of buying your foglights (this time... SORRY!!)

With the corners, I thought of that, however the seller told me that it was shipping damage, as it was still wrapped in the original bubble wrap... the kid who bought it never put it anywhere near his car!!! He bought a Subaru and gave up on the Alero, then moved to the East Coast...

Right now I am contemplating stealing alerored 04's idea of painting the majority stock colour, while leaving the raised sides of the cowl the carbon fiber... If anyone else has any ideas, please post them up... I am all for suggestions!!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote