View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #12
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
a sunroof was on my list of installs. you will need the interior headliner, switch, and run wires for everything. none of that is to bad, the problem is cutting the hole. a local shop quoted me $600 to put it in, after that I checked out you tube. it looks simple in theory... then you have to seal all that in place and relocate the dome light.

I am only asking because they have the wiring in place to install abs and trac control even if you don't have it and they put a fuse in the sunroof spot, are you sure that they didn't run the wiring up there? I can see where they might not waste the time because most wouldn't bother going through the trouble of making a car without a sunroof have one
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote