View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 01:39 AM   #69
spc2125
GLS member

spc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond reputespc2125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
EZouts are great but i dont think it is a smart idea to attempt anything while the head is on the car. if you get shavings in your cylinder you will ruin it, end of story. you come to us asking for advise and we give it. if you want to try and crazy glue a wooden stick to a rope with a piece of chewing gum at the end to fix your problems then go for it. if you want to do it right and tear down to the block and do a complete engine overhaul and have your engine last another few years then i would start listening to the people in this thread and stop listening to yahoo answers or where ever you are getting these retarded scenarios.

are you a mechanic? (serious question)

Because I asked a mechanic today and he said the loose shaving are the least of the troubles. and no matter if i had the head in the car or on my kitchen table, that I would have to do the same thing.
And if i wanted to take off the head, it would cost more than the car is worth
Check out my alero!
Aleromod Showcase Video
spc2125 is offline   Reply With Quote