View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #49
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbHeLlRaZoR View Post
I have a feeling you were looking at my screen name as you were typing that. lol
not only yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg9640 View Post
hmm... cool then. My Gf is Bi... well... more bi/curious than bi... she's rather inexperianced with women... but wants to play with one badly enough.

quite often this is provoked... Either you brought it up, she thinks you want it, a few of her friends brought it up, or (hopefully not the answer) she wants attention from more guys. Usually, its a combination, but most commonly its mainly from friends who have "played" with other girls and found it to be more exciting/pleasurable. Wether it be that they are actually more into girls and don't know, want to try a more "taboo" thing, or simply have been with enough guys who have no freak'n clue.

All the girls i've known who have, have said its about the same, except girls move their bodies alot better then guys. Which.. frankly... thats obvious. Female body is a work of art.. Male body is a tool.

----

also.. @ whomever voted this for 5 star thread. I'm pretty sure it was zzyzzx.. which makes perfect sense.