View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #8
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacho View Post
How aggressive is that cam treating you blackjack? Would you have opted for the racing cam or stuck with what you got.

I'm just going to say this. I've got complete trust in Ben's recommendations and cam choice along with his combo of heads/intakes.

My car had NO nuts on low end before, due to the turbo size, but will now break performance tires loose off the line without going into boost (even with the 2.93 gear from the GTP trans), nevermind the fact it will now light em up from a 60mph roll when it kicks down to 2nd as well (but that's at 12psi almost instantly). But he's right, the turbo is different.

Suffice to say I think you'll have a good setup as long as you are attentive to detail during assembly.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote