View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #24
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilner521 View Post
BlackJack, it's good to at least see a video of a run this time. This was more of a teaser video than the last 3 second clip you posted Get the little things worked out crank the boost

More boost, methanol intercooling, more grip, free flowing exhaust....you should be in the 13's easy with that setup.

More boost is on the way. I'm tuned at 15psi at my current altitude, and about to start tuning for 18psi as soon as I drop in the new fuel pump and turn up the fuel pressure a bit. Grip wasn't a problem. Once the fueling is worked out, if I still only hit 13's, I'm packing it in for the season and getting ready for deployment.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote