View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 11:24 AM   #23
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
I dont know what the actual problem in the switch is. mine was bad when I got it. its a bit of a pain getting screwdrivers in there to hold all the clips so you can pull it out. Took me about 25 min, not to bad though nothing you cant handle yourself I would hope. A new one is $16 at o rieles and they have one with a black button and red hazard symbol (just looks a little better) its worth the few bucks and minuets just do it so it doesnt completely fail at the wrong time and you end up causing an accident or something.

My internet search revealed that the cheap ones were Dorman brand and I don't put Dorman parts in my cars unless there is no alternative.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote