View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #37
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Works fine here at work. Most pictures are blocked though, imageshack and flickr and such. I gotta take off the black tube and sand it down and polish it so it's silver like the other one before ASS. I can't wait. I'm going to come flying into the parking lot like a dumbass so I can whine in.

There's a supercharged G35 here at my work (420+ HP), I heard this high pitched screaming of a blower one morning just as I got to my cubicle and I look up and see this white blur go whining by down the long road that leads to the building. Lol. Sounds great, love supercharger whine.

Last edited by [ion] C2 : 05-29-2008 at 10:32 AM.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote