View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 01:35 PM   #324
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I mentioned a while back I had decided to stay with FWD, since there are quick FWD cars and traction isn't as big of a problem as I thought it would be. So I got the LSD and installed it, and plan to brace up the new chassis and install poly bushings and such. Going to start doing work to it shortly.

But I had a surprise wake up call about torque steer and it made me wonder if I should actually still go RWD or AWD. Then I started thinking if I did that, I should make it an automatic trans too, because I'm not great at driving manual. I hate taking off from stops with this clutch. While it's fun to shift, an auto would shift much faster (as I don't want to break the manual trans from slamming through the gears as fast as possible) and I can just get in and go without the stress of stalling it at lights/stop signs. Not sure what trans I would even use though.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote