View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 07:06 PM   #18
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally posted by johny_boy32+Dec 20 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johny_boy32 @ Dec 20 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you cant even see half of these cars...what are you people voting for...christmas lights on a car Forum...remember these are for nice cars with the backround coming in second.Â;-) No offense but the only people that should be getting any votes are Redog and cutelilcntrygrl.Â;-) Thats my $.02 [/b]

well thank you for your 2 cents. i am so glad you stated that.

<!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32

I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage[/quote]

So with that in mind and being i have a crappy Alero. I withdrawl from this and future AOTM :thumbsup: thanks again.