View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 07:25 PM   #20
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by VTOLDS+Dec 20 2004, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VTOLDS @ Dec 20 2004, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johny_boy32@Dec 20 2004, 04:39 PM
I was just simply stating that we should have a nice car on the sites homepage...not some car you cant see with christmas lights behind them that you cant see any better.
Maby you should hvae actaully patricipated instead of bitching about what other peoples cars look like especailly since we actaully put out a effort to try and get some shots to enter in Jan AOTM. [/b][/quote]
You know, Alot of people give you grief for speaking your mind, but I have to agree with you totally here.

The only reason I posted this time is it was actually a vote where having a totally tricked out/modded car didn't really matter. No one always has a perfectly clean car, and I'd be willing to bet that there are very few that keep there cars as clean and polished as I do all summer long, but in reality, most people have cars that look like they have just driven down a ski hill... in the thick of winter season.

I for one do not have many mods for multiple reasons, but took pride driving around in -20C conditions last night looking for a nice Christmasy Background so that I could once submit for Aleromod.

We are all proud of our cars for one reason or another, and should be.

Let's not start crap calling each other and actually enjoy the season for what it is!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALEROMOD!