View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #32
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
I went back today with 100 octane but the same tune and boost. I could only do one run since I had work and had to bail out quick, which sucked because I could've played with the boost and spark and shift properties a lot. I attempted to launch, pulled a 2.2 60' spinning. Once boost rose I started spinning a ton just before the 1-2 shift so that lost a lot of time there. Also had a full tank and all my tools in the car since I went alone.

Ran 13.4 @ 108. Unfortunately looks like next spring is the next time I'll have a chance to race. I'll be on slicks, with more boost and a perfect spark tune.

Edit: Well... the other drag strip north of here is open til the 28th.. maybe I'll try some stuff there. It's a POS track though.

Don't be too quick to run on a less than full tank of gas. I'm now looking into the chance that the fuel pump canister can run dry when fuel sloshes away from it. Could be even preloading the chassis some from the weight.

Also, If you can post up a pic of the graph of your run in HP Tuners, I'd be interested to see that.