Thread: Newbie here
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 08:56 AM   #15
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
You said it was the clips that take the window up and down. The clips I posted do exactly that as the way you posted. Those clips you posted are something else, those weren't designed to make a connection between the glass and the regulator, but do serve a function. My advice is to thoroughly inspect the damage and take pics, we'll help you out. If your regulator is messed up, you're better off swapping the whole thing. Those cables can get messed up and will make the window get stuck.

Did you read my post...they are the clips on the regulator itself...i know because those also broke on my friends 01 along with the part that glues to the window
EDIT: in your picture you can.barely see it behind the door support it is what the metal piece attaches to

Last edited by 03glgold : 05-08-2014 at 08:59 AM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote