View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 05:29 PM   #9
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I've broken the end links on my front bar a few times. One time the bar was just there, not bolted in anymore. When one side of the front link breaks, the bar will hit the body when turning into a driveway.

I have the GA poly bushings in the car. Any rattling I've had has been either a broken swaybar item, or suspension mount. All my bushings in the control arms are orginal, 149,000 mile, 14.5 year old orginals. I haven't had any problems with these bushings on the Delta either and than car turned 30 in October

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained01 View Post
And do you have the part number by chance ? I will just go buy 2 and have it over with and keep them in the trunk You can PM if ya want

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyballs_69 View Post
22602470 is the part number.

Getting my recall work done on Jan 7th. I might just have to order extras of these myself

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote