Thread: Tire Reviews
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 12:06 AM   #20
|Rev|

I have 225/45/17 Continental Conti-Extreme's
Overall traction, really good for the amount of power I have, great tires for the buy.
Good for Colorado because their all season rating is great, good traction in rain too, ill come to find out how they do in the winter soon enough.

Just a suggestion, I'm not tryin to give my work props, but I truly think you guys will be better off getting tires through discount tire company, or tires.com. If you go to the store, it's better, most of them have good service, and the cheapest rates. With any set of 4 tires, u get Valves and Ballance, Lifetime Rotation and Rebalancing, and flat repairs, and warrantys on all the tires we sell, we can special order almost every tire u can think of, from 22" yokahamas to BFG drag radials. I seriously think it is a better deal than going off the net, if you find a better deal, talk to a sales person, they can elaborate and cut deals with you.

Anyways, yeah, I like my tires a lot. Anyone try the Yokahama ES100's? They got good ratings, but never heard from anyone how well they perform.