View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.Ceo View Post
............ Tired of having a GT35R as a paper weight but it is cool to look at. Also I have to relocate my battery to my trunk first before anything else gets started.

How much does it weigh?

Most people route the battery wires through the interior. I went down into the frame rail, through the frame then under the car along the fuel lines. I got some ashpalt coated protective sheathing at NAPA and fed the positive cable through that for protection, routed directy to the starter. A little messy, but it does the job.

When you mount the battery, use 3/8 inch bolts and allow for space to add a sealed cover.