View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #22
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
Day before yesterday my Dad got in a bit of shit driving it... lol Nothing serious, he gave it a little punch on his street and pissed off one of his up tight neighbours. Oh well, can't win them all. Then yesterday took a buddy for a quick boot around the block and thought I was getting pulled over. NOPE...lol, cop was responding to an accident just ahead of us. pheeee...u! Gotta' be dam careful now, this thing can get me into a lot of trouble in short order it seems.

That 2-1 downshift when you go around somebody can be fun, both hands on the wheel with the auto shift. Not as much fun for the passenger sometimes. Merging onto on-ramps and yellow traffic lights no doubt become more interesting. Yeah, be careful, bro!