View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 12:06 AM   #9
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
With the 3.05 FDR in the trans, the CALULATED top speed is 158. However with wind resistance, road surface, and overall handling, it's a different figure overall.

The Aleros are governed to 108 because the stock brakes, suspension, and tires will not be able to handle those types of speed. Many of us have upgraded our suspension, brakes, and tires before the speed limiter was removed

It is an Aleromod policy to close treads like this. The types of speeds wee are talking about here are not safe on public road. Everybody here knows that and I'm seeing comments like "closed road" and "on the track" so that is why this thread is going to remain open. However if this turns into a pissing contest of racing, and how fast I go my car up to on the interstate, I'm going to close it, delete it, and issue warnings and suspensions where we, the owners, see fit. We will not be held responsible for anybody's poor decision to try this and possiblly be killed or kill somebody else. Thank you

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote