View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:37 PM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
No, i dont hold a grudge. Anymore. Thats in the past i got my money back (for the most part) minus the 100 to register my car to tune it and then you wanted the tuner back etc etc.... doesnt matter im not going to get into it because i dont give a sht anymore. Lol

If we registered your car that means it was physically present and I probably did some changes to the PCM which is well worth a measly $100 HPTuners charged fee for being able to access and change the values I could at the time. I've done the same for others who wanted a few things done without a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Plus. Even after the issue at ASS my attitude never changed toward you.
What "issue" happened at ASS between me and you? Here's another thing I apparently forgot.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote