Old 05-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #54
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
alerosaint.....do you have an exhaust?
yep ion is right just the muffler...will be upgrading though..im getting power hungry
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
just a magnaflow muffler

should get a pacesetter header, full 2.5" exhaust with a high flow cat, two LOOONG resonators and the quietest muffler possible so all you hear is the whine, that's what i'm doing since no exhaust on a four cylinder sounds good, besides that 560WHP grand am. all others get raspy and sound ricey.
Thats a good recommendation....my muffler is loud...deep but loud...my next pay check will go to struts, springs and possibly brake rotors...I was told the pacesetters get real hot...how tru is that?? Can anyone vouch for pacesetters awesomeness??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinalero View Post
Little Question to AleroSaint: Did you take your supercharge from the link I provided and if yes, did they ask you for a picture of the front and back of your credit card, I'm not too confident about giving the image of my credit card on the internet...
Yup... i just did it like a normal check out like any other online store...it was simple and I had a little issues and they were available to answer questions...who does pics of credit cards??

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
So.. how is it? I'm sure you've driven it by now.

Man...my whip feel like it have some life in it now....its more responsive...I get more power over a broader power curve, in spots where i never had power before..when I ask her to go she goes and screams for daddy while she does it...lol...the rsm throttle body makes a whistling/sucking sound like it trying to take all the air in the vacinity while at low rpms and when she gets wind up the s/c goes from whispering to screaming....im loving it....I was hauling as s all over the place....I even forgot about gas prices for once in a long time....my roomate have a 2001 spyder GT convertible and when he rode with me he had a smile on his face was like oh yeah....i think im gonna need some tips to squeeze more juice out of the mp45 ION...cause it feels good. This is my first boosted ride so yes my boost cherry has been popped....So long story short my feeling is ...thats why took so long to repy..I was celebrating a sucessful install for a noob like me ..lol..the gm guy was like good job.

Last edited by Alerosaint : 05-30-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Alerosaint is offline   Reply With Quote