View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #11
lvemy3100
GX Member

lvemy3100 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok so I just got off the phone with Lee... he barely even remembers talking to you about this however he said he is willing to work with us.

Having 25 people in on this was not something that they required for getting this started or for getting pricing. He said there is no way they can even think about this stuff until very end of this year or beginning of next. Also he never gave the approximate pricing of $150 per set as they need to have a stock set in hand as well as doing some R&D on them before they can even give a price.

I told them I will supply them with the stock trailing arms which they said would certainly help things along but even once they start R&D they wont have anything (pricing or otherwise) for 2-3 months.

So basically yes they will do this but when and for what price is far from being determined.

They did say that having the group buy would also help but would prefer us not to bother with such until they can give us a definitive price and time frame for them to do this.