View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:53 AM   #10
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
I just went outside and started it cold, the only thing i heard was the noisy lifters... I guess this is another life the engine's used.... two sets of HG's... three LIM changes, many, many MANY coolant hose ruptures and blowoffs, overheated several times.... and it still has full compression, doesn't leak/burn anything and has tons of power (car always was a complete factory freak) this is a true testament of how strong a 3400's internals really are... oh and i put almost 130K on it just myself. she's nearing 250k now... -sniff- i'll snag codes tomorrow. let you guys know what's up!

EDIT: Just used my work account to order all the parts i needed... Plugs, wires, upstream/downstream O2's and a LOT of TB cleaner and some seafoam... let's see how this shapes up.