View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #48
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
That one guy at Homecoming was talking about the dude with the green 2.4L that's turbo'd and lives by me, well I e-mailed him, awaiting some new pictures. From my searching he used to be on this forum with the name nguyen187. I found an old thread with Redog and Naich in it and this guy is supposedly running 20psi on his built LD9. Very curious about it.

It was also spotted driving around and someone posted about it on the Michigan specific car forum back in 2003. Here I thought I had the fastest in the US. Might be a contender.

I need to get some 80lb injectors, I'm maxing out what I have already. I also apparently can't maintain traction in 2nd gear above 4000 RPM, so I don't know how I'm going to run through all of 1st gear at the track without slicks.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote