View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 10:51 AM   #5
ShortysTRM

The car runs fine, really. It's a Pacesetter cermic coated header. As for the power gains, I'm not sure. Our original intentions were to have it dyno'd so that everyone could see how much it actually added, but I can't afford to do research for everyone else and no one wanted to donate to the dyno fund, so we cancelled that plan. I have tried to stay off of the throttle when I'm driving (she's pretty easy on it all the time) because if the o2 is getting a slow response, then I assume it will not correct the A/F ratio in real-time, so I don't wanna push it.

I still need help!!

For everyone that just wants to know about the header, it's the Pacesetter GA/Alero 2.4 header, ceramic coated. It cost around $240 plus $9 for a Fel-Pro gasket so we didn't have to use the paper one that came with it. The one that is included is useless in the long run so srping for a better one and save yourself the trouble of changing it. Powerband feels heftier, but it may be placebo. Stock exhaust is still quiet with it on. It welds up to the catalytic converter and everything fit perfect. 13mm was the best fit we could find for the majority of the manifold nuts.