Thread: Namaste
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #1
Deckie123
GX Member

Deckie123 is on a distinguished road
Namaste

Hi, new member here with a 1999 olds alero coupe. Brought it for $600 just to have for atleast 3 months. Engiene runs perfect cranks no problem, and no knocks no leaks. The owner had it serviced in june 2013 and the total errors cost $1081.00 to fix which was the ball joints(around $400) front-both bearings hub(around. $200), and an alignment all including labor. Not to mention theirs mad nasty rust running from the bottom quarter panel along to the ftont side skirts on both sides. To me it doesnt look that bad but to my dad it looks like "a piece of shit and a wate of money" By the way this is my first car im 19 yrs old and needed this temporary until I start college in spring planed on selling it to the junk after. Also, it did come with some paradise speakers and a kx250.4 amp. Basically I wanna keep the car and turn it into a project car cause I fell in love with it. So ill be posting a thread and updating it as I go. I also have one question, when the car is running it sounds like the muffler is under the car near the engiene. Its not loud its deep and humbles but it just doesnt sound right to me. What could it be?. Pics coming as soon as I get on a computer ^.^

Last edited by Deckie123 : 12-27-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Deckie123 is offline   Reply With Quote