View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
probably not, this supra has a strange history, it had an original owner who i guess put a majority of the miles on it, and kept it stock, then sold it to some wierd guy, who converted to single, and basically installed the lowest quality parts on it, like that crappy hosing, half a tune, rusty charge pipes, ebay intercooler, 60trim ebay turbo and manifold.

and then my friend ben came along who is the luckiest person ive ever met with cars, he started out with a 2001 eclipse then got a 95 gsx, wrecked the 01 eclipse, sold the gsx, bought a N/A supra for the money he got from the wreck and gsx sale, then sold the n/a supra for a R33 bodystyle GT-S skyline, then traded that for a EVO 8 with 24k miles on it, then traded that for this supra.

and ever since then its been sitting in the garage, sincle within a week of owning it, the hot side where the downpipe connects to it just crumbled off, its been dead thanks to the smart decision of the previous owner investing in ebay quality.

basically the engine is a powerhouse, but is endlessly expensive, and is taking him a while to build since its the deepest money pit ~_~ and hes replacing stuff bit by bit.

but im glad i got a turbo paperweight out of it lol.

heres what replaced it:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1162.jpg (34.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1175.jpg (52.5 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by -Alero- : 10-12-2010 at 02:00 AM.
-Alero- is offline   Reply With Quote