View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike View Post
When you remove the front subframe bolts, what is holding it up? Do you only need jacks at the back of the subframe? Does the engine lower with the subframe?

you still have engine mounts holding the engine, it will move but shouldn't fall. I had one jack on the rear and one on the front. you don't have to lower it much, 3-4 inches will suffice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.graham52 View Post
my old LD9 alero came from new mex and it was 100% spottless... now a dumbass female is beating the shit out of it.
that sucks, cars in NM are always in great shape its always nice to go back and see all the rust free classics..
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote