View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #5
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I tapped things with a rubber mallet and it went away and now I can't make it make the rattle again lol.
When I rotate the crank by hand back and forth I don't hear anything weird from the chain area.

Edit: Pinpointed vibration issue to the warped v-band on my downpipe. Easy fix, next week. Who knows what the other rattle is but I know that this noise is solely from the v-band being warped beyond belief. The air gap is causing some crazy harmonics as the exhaust squeezes out.

Still, curious what this was. Can't reproduce it anymore, just was a random observation that one time.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote