View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #1
Netuddki
GX Member

Netuddki is on a distinguished road
Strange things with transmission and stuff

Sorry for the title, but the problem is so complex, I couldn't decide what to write.

Anyway, to the problem:

I installed DRL LEDs today and I took power from the fuse box under the hood with a fuse splitter. I used #47 which is Air Vent, Lambda Probe and Exhaust System.

After about 60 kilometers (37 miles) My "TRAC OFF" lamp came on. After a while I sped up and it was gone for a few minutes, then it lit up again and stayed on.

I was driving on a high way.

After a few minutes I had to drive off the high way and when I came to stop at the red light. When it became green I gave gas, but my RPM went down and the motor stopped. I had to restart.

After that Every time I was in Neutral (I think) and had to speed up, the RPM went down instead of UP.

After a few times the motor lamp (the orange light with the symbol of a motor) lit up.

I had no problem with the falling RPM anymore, but now my car started to bump whenever it switched gear.

Like when you switch wrong gear or so.

Is it possible that it was caused with the fuse being used? Because I had a problem before with using the ABS and emergency brake fuse.

When I used it, the ABS and Brake light went on and wouldn't go away.
When I put back the original fuse and took out the splitter, it was everything fine.

Last edited by Netuddki : 08-30-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Netuddki is offline   Reply With Quote