View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #15
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

NoSweat83 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you look at everyone with a 2.4 running big #'s they have the secret cams not the JBP cams.

I tried to do business w/ JBP and they didnt seem to want my money enough to call me back after they quoted me $2400+ bill. IMO if they were reliable they would return they call and make some money. I was on this trip for a while too but, I ask again and again, and JBP didnt even return my e-mail to let me know if their stage 2 cams work well with boost. One of the dealers return my e-mail with this response: "The stage 2 cams will permet you to run boost". That is the answer I wanted but, without the substance. I then asked if anyone was using these cams and he said their was one car with the hahn turbo running 9 psi with no problems. That made me feel a little better so, at that point (to get to one of your questions) I asked him what the difference between the stage 1 (which are the secret cams, just their grind) and the stage 2. His response was vage. He only said that the stage 2 cams were better and he recommended getting new lifters (duh), springs (because people who dont use their springs get oil in the combustion chamber), and retainers (which have to used with their springs). If you want head work go to induction dynamics (which carries a crower valve train upgrade w/ flow benching and more) or mabey even talk to spy and see if you can get some work done through him. I just wouldnt do business w/ JBP unless I have to at this point.