View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 03:30 PM   #3
King Asoka
V.I.P. Member

King Asoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to King Asoka Send a message via MSN to King Asoka
dood, your a idiot!

any form of street racing is is bad. Weaving or not. Ive seen so many deaths due to street racing. A cop was killed last year from street racers and no he was not chasing them. he was on patrol when he got t boned by a one of two cars blowing a red light. They were street racing.

If your going to race do it on a track or on a closed course. Just becasue you can beat a corvette weaving in and out of traffic doesnt make you a man.

That manuver is extremly dangerous. Just think if you misjudged a distance and clip an innocent motorist......

Just becasue the owners of this site do not want to make this a forum for promoting street racing and providing info on how to remove your govenor doesnt give you cause to come on here flaming them for it.

If you dont like it then dont come around!

Your skill as a driver wont save you when you loose it and wreck your car and kill someone. Then you will be looking back on that moment for the rest of your life thinknig I could have prevented that if I wasnt a jackass, assuming you dont die as well.

If you want to race so bad then go to a track and race. There are alot of opportunity to race in many forms. Bracket, GT, autocross, dirt track, it goes on.

All of these are governed by strict regulations to help protect the drivers from death. They dont have these rules for nothing.

Smarten up dood. Its not about how big your balls are! Its about how you use them!