View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 11:56 PM   #3
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
#1 Could be a bad connection in the switch. I would try checking and cleaning that first to see if that does the trick. If not you may need a new switch.
#2 Is a pretty common issue from what I've seen with these cars. If you replace the hazard switch in the dash that should fix the problem with the turn signals not working.
#4 There is probably a leak somewhere allowing the water to get in when it rains. You would just have to determine where exactly it was coming from to try and fix it.
#5 Is an easy enough fix. Probably time for new pads and rotors depending on the shape the current ones are in.
#6 Is either the blower motor itself or the blower motor resistor. I had that happen on my Intrigue back when I had it and it turned out to be the resistor. Once I replaced that I got all of my fan speeds back.
#7 I believe has something to do with the ignition itself if I remember correctly. So you would probably be looking at replacing that to take care of the security passlock issue. Mine had the same problem and I just lived with it. Every once in a while it wouldn't start, but if I let it sit there for the 10 minutes and reset it would work fine after that.

Hope this helps some.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
That01Olds is offline   Reply With Quote