View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 10:09 PM   #1
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
And the Fun Continues.....

This thread is a continuation of the old thread found here

Ok, I was having problems uploading the latest pics (too large) so I deleted them from the server and am starting over.

Next up, since the turbo install requires the battery to be located to the trunk, and NHRA requires a battery in a passenger compartment connected area to be sealed and vented to the outside, the next mod is complete. No more open battery in standard hold-downs.

after completing the battery install, I figured since I had the camera out, I'd get a side-by-side comparison of the new throttlebody vs. the stocker. Hell of a difference. The upper intake manifold is being built currently, and is full custom "barrel style". I haven't polished it yet though, that's next on the list. Also in this pic, you can see the huge MAF installed and fully operational. I know, the intake t-bolt clamps aren't on quite straight, but i'll tighten and straighten that up as soon as I get the turbo back in.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote