View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
G.I.Ceo
GX Member

G.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond reputeG.I.Ceo has a reputation beyond repute
Bosch "Lightning" 42.5 or Lucas 42.5?

I was wondering which injectors are the better of the two. I found a really good set of the Bosch injectors and almost bought them. I am using them for my turbo build and this is the last piece I need besides my pump. So what do you guys thinks? I can get a Flow matched set of the Bosch's for $170 or Lucas 42.5 for $250. So people that are boosted please chime in. Also which ones will be easier to tune?

Here is a pic of the Bosch one's I am talking about.

Garrett GT35 / Turbo Headers / 2.5" high flow DP / 60lb Injectors / Custom SLP Exhaust / Ported 3500 Heads / Ported 3500 UIM/LIM / 65mm TB / Turbonetics Evolution WG / Greddy Type-RS BOV / Casper Adjustable FPR / Casper High Speed Fan Switch / Speedbuilt F/R STB's / Next Level F/R Sway bars / Eibach Springs / Dual Gauge Pod with Aeroforce Gauges / Big Four Upgrade / HP Tuners and more!

"Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"

Last edited by G.I.Ceo : 03-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.
G.I.Ceo is offline   Reply With Quote