View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #42
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
Some randoms I took today,

I'm hating right now. I have the same almost exact car as you, but the stock rims really kill my look. I'm hating right now. Damn, I really need to get my 16's or 17's ASAP. :/\

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawa View Post
why do u need the spindles , just get the caliper bracket off the camaro and it bolts right up to the n bodys spindals

He needs the rear spindles. Well technically, he needs the everything from the rear shocks down. He wants to do a rear brake conversion since he has a Grand Am SE. They didn't come with discs. Only the GT did. That's also something I'm looking at, but I'm sketchy to using JY wheel hubs.

Last edited by Nas Escobar : 01-04-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote