View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #23
03gxeco
GL Member

03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute03gxeco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
had to take the temporary car port i built over the sedan down... apparently someone in my neighbourhood complained and because i didnt have a permit i had to take it all down and get a permit or face huge fines....

My friend had this problem. except his was on his own "private property" and the guy that does all the code enforcing, is a rooster head and thought he was cool and basically said if my buddy doesnt get the permit for the "building" which in all reality it was a tent big enough to fit a car in, he will be fined.

funny thing is, the only reason this code enforcer guy messes with my friend, is because- my friend, told the code guy that if he doesnt leave his family alone, hes going to kick his ass.
03gxeco is offline   Reply With Quote