View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #39
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Vacuum leaks around the headers? Or other? And how the heck do I find them? I do not have a scanner to pull a code and I work 12s the next two days so I won't even be able to get it near a shop. CEL?

It only has that one sensor right? I saw that it was plugged in. However, with these headers you do have to extend the electrical line to have the sensor reach-which they did.

I also have nice puddle of radiator fluid that is coming from the passenger side somewhere and not the water pump. Somewhere lower.

Overall, I am pretty effing pissed. I am uploading the video now so hopefully you can get a better look.