View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 01:03 PM   #22
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
a guy who spent the money and didn't fulfill his obligation

in the meantime, he got married, bought a house, has a new F150, has who knows how much money in weed and paraphernalia, etc.

since i'm his friend i get put on the backburner permanently. why should he bother? i'm in arizona he's in michigan. what am i gonna do, nag him over and over like i had been?

i nagged him a ton at one point and basically said i want them now. he shipped me a set of headlights that were broken in transit and not what i asked for. (they were painted black, i wanted regular shiny silver, they only had 1 projector and an LED in the high beams, i wanted 2 projectors, they weren't plug and play, i wanted them plug and play.

local shop can do it in a couple weeks for the same price. but man that pisses me off to have to pay twice to get one set.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote