View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 10:06 PM   #13
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
well, great news folks. I'm running lean as hell at 15psi, so looks like a new fuel pump and FPR are in the immediate works, and possibly moving up to 60# injectors.

In other news, looks like all that might be needed to get the '03 4t45e to handle it is a set of clutches/steels. Keep in mind, this is all experimental, but we just might be on to something here.

All the hooplah about 4t45e's not being able to handle over 10psi is looking to be related purely to '02 and older, and probably further heightened by excessive mileage when they went "boom".

I'm getting the 4t65 ready and on standby, so when the '45 finally blows, I'll let you all know at how much PSI / HP it happened.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote