View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #7
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
So.. I'm looking for some low offset +20 and lower wheels. Preferably 17s at least 17x8 but wider is acceptable. I have been searching high and low but the only wheels I'm finding are over a grand... help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
High offset enkeis. It's for the alero hence the 5x114.3

You stated the lug size where

If you were talking about the wheels that I posted no duh batman, that is why I posted them up...i know there is a difference but I am not completely sure how to determine the offset from the inset which is what they have listed for those wheels

I also posted them cuz you wanted cheap so if it fit why not get a full set of wheels with brand new tires for $600 when the wheels alone would have cost more than that new.

Last edited by 03glgold : 11-08-2012 at 10:21 AM.
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote