View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:01 AM   #13
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I know I'm late, but I had my 900 watt Boston Acoustics amp hooked up to the "AUX" terminal of fhe fusebox of my Cutlass Supreme before I took it out. There's no real harm done to it since for the most part, the alternator's wire goes straight to the battery and the other cable attached to the battery terminal goes straight to the fuse box. As long as the cable is fused you should be good. Any jolts in power will pop the fuse before transferring it to the fusebox... and besides, that same jolt would probably travel to the fusebox anyways considering it's the same cable.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote