View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 07:42 PM   #18
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
i have replaced bulbs and not the cause. never had an issue til you did the drl bypass. like i said i am not blaming you.

in the daytime my drl's are on but if i start it up in the garage and the lights come on it throws a SVS and then the DRL's go out. my high beams are way dim and the low beam on the driver side also. also highs and lows are on when the lights come on also.

i really need it to get scanned. i have even replaced relays and still same issue.

like i said never had an issue before but now i do right after it was done. so something happened.