View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #66
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
dude hes not the only person on here that works on his car and makes it "better" as you say me and scot have a modification iam showing off in lansing but whatever, i guess were the bad guys i feel so bad i may never sleep at night again

i know you and scott have mods..... never said you didnt. All im saying is that gr1m is going above the normal modding.... not just cai rims exhaust and a few engine mods. he shaved his handles, got the aed kid, bagged, turbo?, interior is getting glassed..... idk, a lot more.....but you get what im saying, hes one of the few guys on here who does A LOT of stuff to his alero. I follow the site very closely and look forward to seeing progress pics of cars. so when people get in a pissing match on a thread that is showing off HIS WORK i think its annoying when other people come in and keep this shit going. I get what your saying scott, you wanted to give him a heads up.... but if he doesnt wanna hear it then just leave it at that. he will deal with it when it starts to peel..... there are certain people on here that i cant wait to see pics from and grim is one of them. hes got the OSV wheels on now and with a new paint job its going to look sweeeeeeeeeeet.

so let the guy post pics and stop going back and forth.
Thanks!